10 Rules for Open Jump
- All jumpers must have a valid waiver to participate. Everyone under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or court-appointed legal guardian.
- Be courteous to your fellow jumpers and respect their jump space.
- Obey the Air Crew’s directions and only jump when they are present.
- Wear jump socks and the appropriate wristband.
- Neither double flips nor double bouncing will be permitted.
- Food, gum, and drinks are not allowed by the trampolines.
- Empty your pockets before jumping.
- Do not sit or lie on the trampolines.
- Children 6 years old and younger belong in the Kid Zone.
- Running, group tricks, and any sort of horseplay will not be tolerated.
Here at Elevation Station we strive to have the SAFEST trampoline park in the industry. Please follow the above 10 rules for takeoff to ensure our high safety standards are maintained. If you see anything that could be perceived as dangerous, please notify one of our Air Crew members.
Rules for Basketball
- Only two jumpers are allowed on each basketball court.
- Do not hang on rim or backboard.
- Always follow the Air Crew’s instructions.
- Do not land on the pads or jump into the opposite court.
- Do not throw basketballs into other zones of the park.
- Stay in control at all times.
Rules for the Gladiator Pit
- Walk slowly across the beam to get into position.
- Wait until the Air Crew signals you to begin.
- Avoid shots to the head.
- Once you fall into the foam, your turn is over, and you must climb out and get back in line.
- You cannot knock the person who won off the beam.
- You must listen to all directions from the Air Crew.
Kid Zone Rules
- This area is for children 6 and under.
- Parents and guardians must supervise children.
- Keep balls in the ball pit.
- Do not dive into the foam pit headfirst.
Rules for Dodgeball
- Each game begins with an even number of players and an even number of balls.
- No head shots are allowed.
- You are out if you are hit with a live ball on the shoulders or lower, or if you throw a live ball and it is caught by an opponent.
- Once out, you may not re-enter until the next game begins.
- Avoid collisions with other jumpers.
- Do not kick the dodgeballs.
- Do not sit or lie on the mats.
- No rough play of any kind will be allowed.
- Do not climb on the trampoline walls and netting.
- Have fun!